Saturday, October 29, 2011

Things I learned this week (Linky Edition)

Welcome to The Things I Learned This Week Linky Edition! I can't wait to see what you learned this week! Here are the things I've learned over this past week:
  • Sassy Sis is so brave and stronger than I ever imagined!
  • Hospital cafeteria food can be yummy
  • The people you need the most are there in an instant when called
  • I can make Halloween Costumes for my gals that they love
  • How yummy coffee tastes when brought to you in bed after an exhausting week at a Children's Hospital!
  • A 4 year old having major surgery recovers much faster than an adult having a similar surgery-and does so without complaining or crying, just trying to smile!
  • Christmas is almost here
  • Bubba is too old for a costume, he's decided on just a mask this year with black clothes (for the record I knew this would happen, but I was not ready for it this year)!!
What have you learned this week?

Blessings
 Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...