Friday, October 28, 2011

Back to the Grind

Now that we are home and getting used to having to tell Sassy Sis not to run, jump, dance, pick-up heavy-ish things, & climb it's time for FFF Mama to start cooking again! FFF Hubby made dinner last night-the kids don't eat much when he cooks though, so I better take over! Tonight I will make my famous Spaghetti and Meatballs! The kids love it and so does hubby! It's easy, and fun for the girls to help with. I can make the meatballs in the crock along with the sauce. I will post the recipe tomorrow...although tonight I probably won't use the crock for the meatballs as usual because I just took the sausage out and it's too frozen to make meatballs right now. Scratch that whole dinner idea.
FFF Hubby just came in and wants cheeseburgers and homemade batter dipped fries and the mom in me will make corn on the cob because we need veggies with dinner.

So tomorrow we can have a cook along! Here's what you need 1lb Italian sausage, 1 lb ground beef, 1-2 jars spaghetti sauce and spaghetti noodles (you can get mushrooms as well if you like them). I will post the recipe in the morning and we will make spaghetti together!!! It is so yummy and easy! And you don't have to use the crock, but FFF Hubby likes the meatballs better-he says they are juicer!

Have a fabulous Friday and tomorrow I will have 2 posts for y'all! Can't wait to get cookin' with you!

Blessings
 Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...