Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Today we're off to the pumpkin patch so I will be starting dinner in the crockpot. I'm trying out a new recipe and will be sharing it with y'all tomorrow! We will be getting lots of fresh fruits and veggies at the patch today and I can't wait to cook up spme yummy things with them! Today would be another fast food day but I've packed lunch up so we can have a picnic before the corn maze and then we will enjoy an ear of fresh, sweet corn after the maze! This year I'm going to make fresh pumpkin pie, not from a can so I'll need to get extra pumpkins and we have a bunch of fresh apples just sitting in our kitchen so I need to figure out what to do with those. Any ideas?

So far we are on day 13 of our fast food free lives and we are all still alive and happy (and I hear daily how yummy Jack and the Box would be and how it's not fast food)! How are you doing without fast food?


Blessings
 Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...