Saturday, January 14, 2012

Things I learned this week...er month~ish :)

Hey y'all! Thank you for being so patient with me as we moved and were getting settled. I hope you had a fabulous holiday season!!! As I said on the FaceBook page it takes a bit to get stuff up and running out in the country. I have missed y'all (yes really) I find when I don't have you to hold me accountable then I allow us to slip a bit...So time for us to get back on track and time for you to join us! I have made some yummy things I will be sharing with you in the next week! But for now I will let you know try to remember all the things I've learned his past month and a half-ish!?!
  • How to make a yummy garlic chicken pizza
  • Even though Sassy sis never colored on anything but paper doesn't mean Lil' Miss will be the same
  • How to take crayon off of the floor (yes it took the 3rd kid for me to learn this!)
  • How to make home made bread-you know from scratch...
  • That not having a New Years Resolution means one less thing to worry about this year :)
  • I can go without fast food, but don't take my coffee!!!
  • That armadillos always give birth to identical quadruplets!
  • Before you lean on something make sure there is something actually there!!!
  • Yams and sweet potatoes are 2 different things!
  • How to make those yummy biscuits you eat at Red Lobster
  • Sometimes it's best to just "go with it" instead of trying to control it!
  • 4th grade math is harder than I remember!
  • Never kick a football when you're barefoot...ouch!!!
  • Amazon is wonderful (and quick) when replacing a Kindle!!!! Yay!!!
OK y'all I could go on and on but want to get this out! Thank you for being patient and sticking with me!!!

Blessings
 Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...