Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow...finally!

The snow has started to fall outside...finally! As it nears dinner FFF Hubby is preparing left over homemade Mexican food for him and the girls. I am not a fan of leftovers so when I get hungry I'll whip up some oatmeal with walnuts and sliced bananas on top! Moose is at Grammy's for the weekend so I am sure he's getting some thing delicious and healthy...or just delicious!!
Cocoa with marshmallows and hand popped popcorn with a fun movie is on the agenda for after dinner. Tomorrow after church we'll get Eli and go up to the hills and go sledding with the kids!
I'm thinking about doing my first VLOG...what are you're opinions? It'd be me showing you how to make homemade tortillas...since that is what I'm always asked about?


Blessings
 Becky


PS~Remember when we get to 50 followers or 50 FaceBook likes we'll have a giveaway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...