Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme




Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy? Yes!

2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
Exactly what I do now!

3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be? Esther Summerson from Bleak House by Charles Dickens. I admire her great courage and quality of character - her kindness and her ability to become friends with just about anyone just because she is open to serving others.

4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity? Quantity

5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
A full time teacher...I couldn't do it because I allow my feelings to get involved when it comes to children.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
Honestly, wherever my husband and children are is perfect for me. I can be happy anywhere as long as they are there!

7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
I would love to travel all over Europe with my mom. Her and I both love the same things and we would be happy lost in museums and Cathedrals....going to see all the historic places as well as the places the locals love!!!

8. Which skill would you like to learn?
How to sing and play an instrument...I am very musically untalented!

 
9. What made you laugh today?
Which time?! My family keeps me laughing all day!

10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
A relaxing day at home, we've been out and about a lot this last week (which is why you've been neglected-sorry!) and I only have housework on my list and a tea party with my lil' ladies!

11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
I'm a Libra and it depends on the day...

12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
I would love to have another baby....but I get too sick.

13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
American Cancer Society. I've had a lot of relatives die from cancer. 


14. Should smoking be legal?
Yes

15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
I love it....there is nothing worse than to walk into a restaurant and smelling smoke.

16. Why do you blog?
I have always loved writing and blogging gives me something I can do and enjoy as well as share fun things with you! I love getting your feedback and ideas-so keep them coming!

17. Do you have a favorite author?
No.

18. Can you play any musical instruments?
No, see number 8 above!

19. What would your ideal car be?
One that drives itself :)

20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
I am a crazy, confident, random and often stubborn woman!

21. What did you look for in a spouse/other half? My best friend, someone I couldn't live with out and that made me laugh.

22. Worst meal you’ve had?
Any one of the MRE's we ate in the Army.

 
23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
Drink a glass of wine and enjoy the quiet.

24. Do you get along with your siblings?
Yes, and most of my sibling in-laws as well.

25. Do you have any regrets? Nope.

Blessings
 Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...