Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Her Head is Part Missing Meme



Cheers to all us thieves!

1. What is your most annoying habit?Wanting everything to be perfect

2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) Cursing :)


3. Horrors or Chick Flicks? Chick Flicks

4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies? I don't think I've sat in the back row at a theater.

5. When have you lied to get a job? Haven't needed to

6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next? I have 9 years before I hit 40 and I hope to get FFF Hubby on a cruise by then!


7. Classic or modern films? Classic

8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite? Hubby and kiddos so I wouldn't have to be without them...although I don't know much about vampires to know what happens after you get bit bwahahaha!

9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be? I would make a treatment for all types of cancer.

10. What makes a great blog? Personality and content

11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere? A challenge by Lazy Mom to go a month without fastfood-I took it further than that!

12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)? Crabby kids

13. How many children do you have? 3, one boy and two girls.


14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog? Nope

15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far? My first one :)

16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?Yes and yes, but I won before I became a blogger!

17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?  Honestly...I can't think of anyone I'd want to be. I've been thinking on it for 10 minutes and nope...I like being me way too much!!

18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit? 1848-when the Women's Rights movement took off!

19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification??? I would love to be psychic right about now so I can find our car keys!!!! Lil' Miss hide them somewhere and we've been looking for the last two days!!!


20. Which Disney character can you most relate to? Cinderella...I cook and clean all day but at the end of the day I get to relax with my Prince Charming!

Blessings
 Becky

PS-Don't forget to comment with an answer to one of the above questions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...