Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow...in March!?

I hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!!! Happy Birthday to my daddy! Yes...my daddy! I get away calling him that because I'm a girl....not any girl but the youngest in our family...so even at the ripe ol' age of 31 he is my daddy! Can you tell I'm a daddy's girl? We are all going out to dinner to celebrate and he picked Izzy's Pizza! It's always been his favorite place.
Now onto other things...
Is it just me or is this year flying by? I seriously can't believe it!!!! March-and we have snow again!!! Last night it started snowing and we now have a couple of inches! Winter is still here and I'm loving it but FFF Hubby is sick of snow. We usually don't get much at all but this year it came late and is staying around! Since we live up in the hills we get it more than most in our area. You would think FFF Hubby would enjoy it because I do a lot more baking when the weather is stormy and cold...guess he picked the wrong time to start his eating healthier kick! I look forward to summer dinners though! As long as we have grillable (grill able? grill~able?) meat then FFF Hubby fires up the BBQ! So you can bet I stock up a lot in the summer and make different salads and keep fruit cut up and on hand for the kiddos. I've been finding all kids of great ideas on Pinterest for quick and easy summer snacks. (Don't you just love Pinterest?) Here's one of the many healthy, yummy snacks I'll be whipping up in no time!!!
Strawberries, dipped in yogurt and frozen! Delicious and simple! The kids will enjoy helping make these!!! 

What are some of your favorite summer goodies?

Blessings
 Becky

PS-Have you entered the Estes Park Condo Vacation giveaway? Click HERE and get your entries in before it's over!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...