Saturday, February 4, 2012

Things I Learned This Week (Linky Edition)

Another week is coming to an end so it's time for me to let you know what I learned this week! Aren't you excited?! Yes, yes you are!!! Remember to link up with us so we can see what you learned this week too!

  • How to make flower hair clippies for the girls
  • We need a bigger bed now that we have 2 princesses coming into our room scared in the middle of the night and snuggling with us.
  • I do like Chicken and Dumplin's and I can make them in the crock pot! (Click Here) 
  • Making lovebugs to take to Grandma with her chocolate is fun and easy! (Click Here)
  •  That men really can plan and put together a SuperBowl Party without women helping (now tomorrow we'll see how it works out)!
  • I am rooting for the Patriots tomorrow because FFF Hubby wants the other team (Giants, I think) to win. I had to ask him who he wanted to win...really I know nothing about either team...just need some fun competition!!! I'd rather The Raiders be playing!
So there you have it...this week was pretty relaxed but I still managed to learn a few things! What did you learn this week?


Remember to go enter the giveaway! It ends on Wednesday!!!! Just click HERE!!!







Blessings
  Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...