Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Past Recipe Pictures

Happy Tuesday, all! I hope y'all had a wonderful, long, weekend! I know we sure did! I have been getting lots of requests for pictures of some of the 2 recipes I've made but haven't given you pictures for! So today you get to see them!!! Lucky you!!! Aren't you excited!!! Oh and I've been asked about the BMI contest between FFF Hubby and I since our trip has been canceled. Well I won, of course...haha!!! Actually I'm sure if we would have continued he would have won, but shhh...since our trip has been canceled I win by default!!!! Yay, me!!!!! OK, OK back to the pictures! Here you go!

Chicken and Dumplin's-Crockpot style

Heart Shaped Calzones

There you go!!! I hope you enjoy them! Stay tuned for some fun pictures tomorrow!!! 

Blessings
 Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...