Saturday, November 5, 2011

Things I learned this week~Linky Edition

It's the end of another week so it's time for me to share the things I learned over the past week. Aren't you lucky!? Yes, yes you are!!! Remember to link up so we can all see what you learned as well!
  • My brother in law won't eat corn...but he likes it
  • Nachos are the best thing for Friday night dinners
  • You're never to old to learn something new about your parents
  • Wounds of war run deep and can be invisible for years
  • If someone is in prison they make a little money and have to pay child support (interesting conversation hahaha)
  • How to manually connect to a wireless internet-I had to input all the codes and such
  • My sister had no idea about the website dedicated to Wal-Mart folks aka People of Wal-Mart
As you can see I learned a variety of things this week! What have you learned? Remember to link-up with us so we can laugh read about the things you learned too!

Blessings
 Becky

 PS~FFF Mama loves comments so remember to leave one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...