Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Relax A Little

Today is our day of relaxing during spring break. It makes meal time fairly easy for me as I don't need to plan food to take along for the whole day. It's my firm belief that we all need relaxing days every once and awhile. A relaxing day used to consist of fast food for meals, but not anymore. So what does that mean we do for meals when we are going without fast food? 

For the FFF Family it means healthy, quick (for me to make), and delicious food. Tonight we will be having Mexican Chicken! It's a new recipe for us so I'm excited to try it out, review it and share it with you. It's quick and easy to make. Doesn't it look delicious? I can only hope mine will turn out as yummy looking as the picture with the recipe!!! I would rather have a homemade meal any day, than a fast food meal. Yes, even on the days we spend relaxing I would rather spend 15 minutes preparing something healthy, filling and delicious for FFF Family. What do you usually do for meals when you have a relaxing day?

Blessings
 Becky

Have you entered to win a 3 month membership into a bow of the month club? No, well go and enter HERE!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...