Friday, September 30, 2011

Can you handle this...

Hey y'all! I told you I'd be posting a challenge today, and here it is!!! I will be participating in the following challenge that Stacey over at Lazy Mom started! And it is the whole basis for my lil' piece of cyberspace because I will be continuing it on after October is over! My family is super excited somewhat hesitant and supportive to be joining forced into this crazy idea! Here's your challenge...Can you go the whole month of October without fast food of any kind? Here are the rules and answers to a bunch of questions! I am taking this a step further and even doing away with Starbucks!!! Ahhhh!!! You can bet there will be recipes for my favorite Starbucks drinks so you can make them at home too! Will YOU join me on this journey? Don't worry after October is over you can go back to the fast food but continue following me so you can see how we're doing on our Fast Food Free life!




Go to I'm a Lazy Mom sign up that you are taking the challenge and grab the button from her and put it on your piece of cyberland! Also leave me a comment that you are joining us in this challenge! 

Blessings!
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity,
Guess I'll just book mark this site.

My page view homepage
my site - cash advance in virginia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...